Thursday, September 05, 2013

Forgotten Stuff but not forgotten!

Howdy all!

I've been neglecting this blog a lil lately since the launch of my website www.khanart.com. Since I have my blog attached to the site now I forgot to post schtuff here!

Well here's some stuff I've done in the past month or so to share!

First!... a revamp of my website portfolio. I've been working on a layout for a while but since im not tech savvy with all the new ways to make a website.. with this alien called wordpress and css.. i had my friend Nhathy help me out with the technical stuff. And it turned into this! 



Here is a shot of a work in progress of what i'm currently trying to work on/ finish.  I'm messing with an idea for the background and have some base colors laid out.


 I did this sketch of an idea of a style for some more Sailor Moon fanart i plan on doing..! All on a post it.

And here's a sneek peek at some thumbnail sketches from my sketchbook for the Sailor Scouts fanart i plan on doing!


 Sketch of the day's from last week that i did not post!


(Aww its a sketch of my husbandface!)

Soo that's what u missed folks! Er... what I forgot to post here! Hope you like!

No comments: