Monday, September 19, 2011

APE 2011



I am exhibiting at APE this year and its going to be my first.. convention.. evar! I'm stressed, excited, nervous, scared, happy all at the same time. I'm not exactly sure what to expect I know i'll have fun and it's going to be an awesome experience. I've never exhibited before because honestly I wasn't too informed you can do that, nor did I have a circle of friends who were into exhibiting, or artists. But working at Booyah I made some great friends who happened to be doing it for years. I'm very fortunate to have some awesome friends who help out and have made this process easier than it would have been. They gave me all sorts of tips!

If you are attending please stop by and say hi!

Tickets are $10 a day, or $15 for both Sat & Sun. You can purchase tickets online HERE or on site!

Find me here!! @____@


Heh... that's right. Booth #420... where all the cool kids come to hang ;)

Kthanxbye!

No comments: