Monday, March 11, 2013

Some "professional" work from Playdom

What have I been doing with my life as of late? Careerwise? For the past 1.5 years I've been working for Disney Playdom in Palo Alto as an artist. It's awesome, i love it there, yada yada lol. I haven't posted any work I've done just because i got a little lazy. So I started looking through my stuff and decided to  make some "pro" sheets to show off. I've been working on the facebook game Disney's Gnometown for the past.. year and a half. It's a cute fun addicting game! If you haven't played yet check it out! We also have a mobile version as well, so check that out tooooo!

Now onward to art!




I still have more to post, which i will after I'm done arranging them on the sheet of photoshop paper. All of these were done in Illustrator! (the.. uh.. art,  that is) Excuse the fonts and template, I'm still working on that one.. -__-

More to come!

No comments: