Monday, January 28, 2013

Evil Gnome Customs: putting pieces together

On developing the website for Evil Gnome Customs, here's something i patched together to display each helmet. I did a test one for the sharpie helmet. Ill be doing the zombie helmet next. But I kinda like it. Clean and simple.

  
I'm still fussing with the logo, but i finished editing all the dslr photos and am patching up the jpgs for the gallery :D I'm getting excited about this!

Stay tuned for more updates!

EDIT: I Couldn't find whether or not I posted the zombie helmet so I shall post here!




2 comments:

Cyro-Illustrates said...

Holy cow! Your line work is amazing, and there's so much going on, but the way you have that balanced it somehow doesn't look too busy.

/boggles

That's really cool. I wish I had my scooter already so I could justify buying a nifty-looking helmet :D

Cyro-Illustrates said...

I think you could probably use some kind of implementation of Fancy Box on your site to show off your helmet art. I'd be pretty willing to bet you could install a decent package for either little cost or free from one of the Wordpress addons.

And yeah, even though I use CSS every day, even I think it's sorta evil. Once you get over that learning curve it will start to open up though. :D