Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fiverr Madness!

It's been a while since i posted anything on here. I've been using my Tumblr more than Blogger just because its easier to upload and blurb about whatever i wanted. But since i just started an account on Fiverr i'll have my sketches to upload on hand rather than waiting til i get home and scan etc.

For those of you who have never heard of Fiverr, its a site where people offer whatever kind of services for $5. Some normal and some bizarre. So of course I joined in on it and decided to do sketches for $5. it forces me to draw :P And since its of the requests of the public i'm forced to try new things. Here are 2 i finished yesterday!

One was for a character someone created for their D&D game and the other one was for use on his personal site.




It feels pretty good to get back into drawing. What's even better is that these go to people and they have such nice things to say!

Check out my Fiverr post!

No comments: