Saturday, February 19, 2011

Life Update

Well since I've been so MIA on here I guess I'll give a quick update on what's happened in my life as of late. I was working for a startup called WishB and working on a game called Globworld. I was the main concept artist there til i hated working under my inexperienced lead who had no idea what he was doing and disliked me for being better than him. True story. Not just saying that :P Luckily I got a wonderful opportunity to work for Booyah and I took it. I've been working there since mid october as an Artist and its awesome. It feels good to work somewhere where you feel like you're learning something everyday and makes you want to work your butt off get the products done. We just finished working on Nightclub City and are getting ready to release DJ Rivals soon (which is gonna be so awesome). Oh and i learned to use Illustrator which btw i think i like better than photoshop maybe... maybe.

Not too much is up with my personal life. Still hangin' with the bf and family as usual. And as far as art goes.. most of the stuff ive been working hard on are work things. Then I discovered Fiverr where it forces me to draw for people who are willing to put in a little cash for a sketch. So even though they get a great quality sketch work a few $$ for a mere $5.. Im getting some sketching and practice in... finally. So i can finally post up stuff on this empty sad blog.

I'm also getting ready to start on a few side projects. Im working on a project with the bf and plan on doing more custom painted motorcycle helmets. He preps and sands and primes the helmet i do that art, some shop will clear coat :)

I'm trying to start up my TJ and Skweek story. Ok guys.... i really really reallly reallllly want my own booth eventually at wondercon or comic con. Im too late and short of many drawings to have one this year. But im prepping for this years Ape, and possibly next years Wondercon. Im trying to push out as many sketches and art stuff to possibly make a sketchbook book that ppl can purchase. I know i dont have much of a fanbase. But im hoping ill make a mark within a year. Exposing my art as much as i could...!

So that's all for now. Stay tuned for more art and sketches!

No comments: